Spotlight on School Improvement
The Education Week Spotlight on School Improvement is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- School Improvement Grant awards in urban, rural, and suburban schools
- Understanding the four federal models for school improvement
- How one Kentucky high school implemented a turnaround model with a School Improvement Grant
- The role of leadership in advancing turnaround goals
You get the nine articles and commentaries below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.