Spotlight on School and District Leadership
On School and District Leadership
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
The Education Week Spotlight on School and District Leadership is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Developing nontraditional pathways for school and district leaders
- Examining how charter schools fit within school governance models
- Improving principal quality through evaluation and preparation programs
- Exploring school superintendent turnover and governance restructuring
- Partnering up on STEM education initiatives
- Using social networking to build community among teachers
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. The Spotlight is made possible in part by a grant from the Wallace Foundation, which supports coverage of public school leadership, extended and expanded learning time, and arts learning. More at www.wallacefoundation.org.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Psychologist & Social Worker
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, Washington D.C.
- Chief Academic Officer
- Anderson School District Five, Anderson, South Carolina
- Dedicated Aide
- spearl @seedschooldc.org, Washington D.C.
- K-8 Teachers (BCLAD and Single Subject)
- City Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Principal of Gemini Junior High School
- East Maine School District 63, Niles, Illinois