Spotlight on School and District Leadership
On School and District Leadership
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
The Education Week Spotlight on School and District Leadership is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Developing nontraditional pathways for school and district leaders
- Examining how charter schools fit within school governance models
- Improving principal quality through evaluation and preparation programs
- Exploring school superintendent turnover and governance restructuring
- Partnering up on STEM education initiatives
- Using social networking to build community among teachers
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. The Spotlight is made possible in part by a grant from the Wallace Foundation, which supports coverage of public school leadership, extended and expanded learning time, and arts learning. More at www.wallacefoundation.org.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Spanish Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia