Spotlight on Professional Learning in the Common-Core Era
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Learning in the Common-Core Era is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Preparing teachers for common-core implementation
- Using virtual professional development
- Librarians' roles in preparing for the common core
- Developing instruction that teaches across-subject units
- Redefining school leadership and professional learning in light of the common standards
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.