Spotlight on Professional Learning in the Common-Core Era
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Learning in the Common-Core Era is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Preparing teachers for common-core implementation
- Using virtual professional development
- Librarians' roles in preparing for the common core
- Developing instruction that teaches across-subject units
- Redefining school leadership and professional learning in light of the common standards
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia