Spotlight on Professional Learning in the Common-Core Era
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Learning in the Common-Core Era is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Preparing teachers for common-core implementation
- Using virtual professional development
- Librarians' roles in preparing for the common core
- Developing instruction that teaches across-subject units
- Redefining school leadership and professional learning in light of the common standards
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico