Spotlight on Professional Development
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Applying co-teaching strategies in the classroom
- Integrating face-to-face and online professional development
- Using social media and networking for professional development
- Supporting educators to meet the needs of English-language learners
- Tips for teachers seeking National Board certification
You get the nine articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Saint Hilary School, Tiburon, California
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Spring-Ford Area School District, Royersford, Pennsylvania
- Special Education Teacher
- Jewish Child and Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)