Spotlight on Professional Development
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Applying co-teaching strategies in the classroom
- Integrating face-to-face and online professional development
- Using social media and networking for professional development
- Supporting educators to meet the needs of English-language learners
- Tips for teachers seeking National Board certification
You get the nine articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Physics Teacher (Grade 9) SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US