Spotlight on Professional Development
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Applying co-teaching strategies in the classroom
- Integrating face-to-face and online professional development
- Using social media and networking for professional development
- Supporting educators to meet the needs of English-language learners
- Tips for teachers seeking National Board certification
You get the nine articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Elementary Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
- Hartford School District, White River Junction, Vermont
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Assistant Professor, Psychology (School Counseling Program)
- Lewis University, Romeoville, Illinois
- Executive Director
- Tarrant To and Through Partnership (T3), Fort Worth, Texas
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)