Spotlight on Personalized Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using new technologies and teaching approaches to improve learning in middle schools
- Creating individualized education plans for every student
- Conducting personalized assessment of students
- Combining face-to-face instruction and online learning
- Developing online credit-recovery courses to motivate underachieving students
You get the nine articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF, a great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Join Ball-Chatham School District 5 for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Chatham, Illinois
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona