Spotlight on Personalized Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Digital badges as an alternative to traditional grading
- How Race to the Top districts are embracing individualized instruction
- Implementing competency-based learning
- Replacing seat-time mandates with requirements for demonstrated competency
- The promises and challenges of using digital tools to personalize learning
You get the nine articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Communications Officer
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- ESS Paraprofessional
- East Baton Rouge Parish Schools, Baton Rouge, LA, US
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- ENGLISH SR
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL, US