Spotlight on Persistence and Motivation
The Education Week Spotlight on Persistence and Motivation is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Learning through productive struggle
- Cultivating a 'growth mindset' among students
- Engaging students through collaboration and problem-solving
- Relating course content to students' lives and future goals
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Social Studies/English Teacher 6th grade
- Hatikvah International Academy Charter School, East Brunswick, New Jersey