Spotlight on Persistence and Motivation
The Education Week Spotlight on Persistence and Motivation is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Learning through productive struggle
- Cultivating a 'growth mindset' among students
- Engaging students through collaboration and problem-solving
- Relating course content to students' lives and future goals
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina