Spotlight on Persistence and Motivation
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Persistence and Motivation is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Learning through productive struggle
- Cultivating a 'growth mindset' among students
- Engaging students through collaboration and problem-solving
- Relating course content to students' lives and future goals
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Special Education Teacher
- Jewish Child and Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Science Teachers - Immediate Openings
- Neighborhood House Charter School, Dorchester, Massachusetts