Spotlight on Persistence and Motivation
The Education Week Spotlight on Persistence and Motivation is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Learning through productive struggle
- Cultivating a 'growth mindset' among students
- Engaging students through collaboration and problem-solving
- Relating course content to students' lives and future goals
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)
- Vance County Schools Opportunity Culture Advanced Teaching and Paraprofessional Positions
- Vance County Schools, Henderson, North Carolina
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide