Spotlight on Persistence and Motivation
The Education Week Spotlight on Persistence and Motivation is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Learning through productive struggle
- Cultivating a 'growth mindset' among students
- Engaging students through collaboration and problem-solving
- Relating course content to students' lives and future goals
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Science: Biology and Integrated Science 9
- Nansha College Preparatory Academy, Guangzhou, Guangdong (CN)
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico