Spotlight on Pay for Performance
Education Week's Spotlight on Pay for Performance brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Effectiveness of merit pay for teachers
- Teacher Incentive Fund grants
- Pay-for-performance for principals
- Performance pay and student achievement
- States’ roles in advancing performance-based pay
- Warnings against, as well as recommendations for performance pay
- Lessons learned from research
A great value! You get the seven news articles and two commentaries below in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California