Spotlight on Pay for Performance
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
Education Week's Spotlight on Pay for Performance brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Effectiveness of merit pay for teachers
- Teacher Incentive Fund grants
- Pay-for-performance for principals
- Performance pay and student achievement
- States’ roles in advancing performance-based pay
- Warnings against, as well as recommendations for performance pay
- Lessons learned from research
A great value! You get the seven news articles and two commentaries below in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide