Spotlight on Parent and Community Involvement
The Education Week Spotlight on Parent and Community Involvement is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How district leaders are engaging parent and community members
- Using digital tools and social media to connect with parents at home
- Reaching the parents of English-language learners
- Involving parents in school policy reforms
- Maintaining communication with parents to ensure strong school safety
- Introducing parents to the Common Core State Standards
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Information Technology Assistant
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- Seeking an Ambitious and Passionate English High School Teacher
- Archimedean Upper Conservatory, Miami, Florida
- Elementary School Master Teacher
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.