Spotlight on Writing Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Writing Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Using online tools to fuel collaborative writing
- How teachers are tackling new student-writing expectations
- Encouraging revision throughout the writing process
- Strategies for supporting evidence-based writing across subject areas
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina