Spotlight on Teacher Preparation and Effectiveness
The Education Week Spotlight on Teacher Preparation and Effectiveness is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on how teachers are learning to provide effective instruction during COVID-19, how education programs are employing scientifically based reading instruction, and how teacher preparation programs are training new educators to acknowledge systemic inequities.
You get the articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary School Master Teacher
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- Seeking an Ambitious and Passionate English High School Teacher
- Archimedean Upper Conservatory, Miami, Florida
- Information Technology Assistant
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- Director of Public Information - 2020/2021
- Adlai E. Stevenson High School, Lincolnshire, IL, US
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona