Spotlight on Supporting School Improvement
The Education Week Spotlight on Supporting School Improvement is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Supporting school performance through academic and nonacademic factors
- New state and local authority on school turnarounds
- How ESSA redefines evidence on programs and policy
- Successful lessons from School Improvement Grants
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania