Spotlight on Student Engagement
The Education Week Spotlight on Student Engagement is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using absenteeism as a school-quality indicator under ESSA
- Giving students opportunities to shape school life
- Working with students to develop measures of social-emotional learning
- Fostering authentic student engagement in the classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.