Spotlight on Student Data Privacy
The Education Week Spotlight on Student Data Privacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How districts are being rewarded for protecting student data
- The expansion of classroom analytics and personalized learning
- Training educators to safeguard student data
- Shifting school culture towards data protection
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York