Spotlight on Student Data Privacy
The Education Week Spotlight on Student Data Privacy is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How districts are being rewarded for protecting student data
- The expansion of classroom analytics and personalized learning
- Training educators to safeguard student data
- Shifting school culture towards data protection
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California