Spotlight on STEM Equity & Opportunity
The Education Week Spotlight on STEM Equity & Opportunity is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Barriers to equity in STEM education
- Research on course access and STEM outcomes
- How schools are addressing STEM teacher shortage
- Encouraging parents to engage their children in STEM
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US