Spotlight on STEM Equity & Opportunity
The Education Week Spotlight on STEM Equity & Opportunity is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Barriers to equity in STEM education
- Research on course access and STEM outcomes
- How schools are addressing STEM teacher shortage
- Encouraging parents to engage their children in STEM
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)