Spotlight on Social-Emotional Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Social-Emotional Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using social-emotional learning to prepare students for civic engagement
- Integrating social-emotional learning into the teaching of traditional subjects
- How teacher-prep programs are slow to address students' relational skills
- The need to expand the practices of SEL to better serve students of color
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide