Spotlight on Social-Emotional Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Social-Emotional Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using social-emotional learning to prepare students for civic engagement
- Integrating social-emotional learning into the teaching of traditional subjects
- How teacher-prep programs are slow to address students' relational skills
- The need to expand the practices of SEL to better serve students of color
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York