Spotlight on Social-Emotional Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Social-Emotional Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using social-emotional learning to prepare students for civic engagement
- Integrating social-emotional learning into the teaching of traditional subjects
- How teacher-prep programs are slow to address students' relational skills
- The need to expand the practices of SEL to better serve students of color
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Spring-Ford Area School District, Royersford, Pennsylvania
- Join Durham Public Schools for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Durham, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida