Spotlight on Social-Emotional Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Social-Emotional Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using social-emotional learning to prepare students for civic engagement
- Integrating social-emotional learning into the teaching of traditional subjects
- How teacher-prep programs are slow to address students' relational skills
- The need to expand the practices of SEL to better serve students of color
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Special Education
- Primavera Online High School, Chandler, Arizona
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.