Spotlight on Reading Comprehension (2018)
The Education Week Spotlight on Reading Comprehension is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- How digital devices affect reading comprehension
- Skills students need for deep reading comprehension
- Teacher collaboration to support productive reading across subjects
- Building on prior knowledge to strengthen students’ reading and writing skills
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland