Spotlight on Reading Comprehension (2018)
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Reading Comprehension is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- How digital devices affect reading comprehension
- Skills students need for deep reading comprehension
- Teacher collaboration to support productive reading across subjects
- Building on prior knowledge to strengthen students’ reading and writing skills
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin