Spotlight on Reading Comprehension (2018)
The Education Week Spotlight on Reading Comprehension is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- How digital devices affect reading comprehension
- Skills students need for deep reading comprehension
- Teacher collaboration to support productive reading across subjects
- Building on prior knowledge to strengthen students’ reading and writing skills
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Social Studies/English Teacher 6th grade
- Hatikvah International Academy Charter School, East Brunswick, New Jersey