Spotlight on Reading Comprehension (2018)
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Reading Comprehension is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- How digital devices affect reading comprehension
- Skills students need for deep reading comprehension
- Teacher collaboration to support productive reading across subjects
- Building on prior knowledge to strengthen students’ reading and writing skills
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Preschool Director
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- Spanish Teacher (PK-8) for 2020-21
- East Baton Rouge Parish Schools, Baton Rouge, LA, US
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Seeking an Ambitious and Passionate English High School Teacher
- Archimedean Upper Conservatory, Miami, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.