Spotlight on Reading Comprehension (2018)
The Education Week Spotlight on Reading Comprehension is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- How digital devices affect reading comprehension
- Skills students need for deep reading comprehension
- Teacher collaboration to support productive reading across subjects
- Building on prior knowledge to strengthen students’ reading and writing skills
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida