Spotlight on Project-Based Learning (2018)
The Education Week Spotlight on Project-Based Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Understanding when project-based learning works
- Preparing students for careers through apprenticeship programs
- Teaching students soft skills through career and technical education
- Effective project-based learning professional development
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia
- Vance County Schools Opportunity Culture Advanced Teaching and Paraprofessional Positions
- Vance County Schools, Henderson, North Carolina
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California