Spotlight on Project-Based Learning (2018)
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Project-Based Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Understanding when project-based learning works
- Preparing students for careers through apprenticeship programs
- Teaching students soft skills through career and technical education
- Effective project-based learning professional development
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Superintendent, Malverne Union Free School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Malverne, New York