Spotlight on Project-Based Learning (2018)
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Project-Based Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Understanding when project-based learning works
- Preparing students for careers through apprenticeship programs
- Teaching students soft skills through career and technical education
- Effective project-based learning professional development
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher, 2020-2021 School Year (All Subject and Grades K-12)
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Superintendent, Homewood City School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Homewood, Alabama
- School District Superintendent
- Nevada Association of School Boards, Elko, Nevada
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Elementary ELA or Math Teacher
- Achievement Prep, Washington D.C.