Spotlight on Project-Based Learning (2018)
The Education Week Spotlight on Project-Based Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Understanding when project-based learning works
- Preparing students for careers through apprenticeship programs
- Teaching students soft skills through career and technical education
- Effective project-based learning professional development
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona