Spotlight on Professional Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How teachers are collaborating to improve practice
- Effectively training teachers on using new technologies
- Crafting personalized plans for continual learning
- Steps for guiding your own professional development
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia