Spotlight on Professional Development
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Matching professional development to teachers' needs
- The quality and rigor of microcredential programs
- Connecting professional development to evaluations
- Helping minority educators navigate specific challenges
- Strategies for cultivating teachers' skills and knowledge
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina