Spotlight on Professional Development
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Matching professional development to teachers' needs
- The quality and rigor of microcredential programs
- Connecting professional development to evaluations
- Helping minority educators navigate specific challenges
- Strategies for cultivating teachers' skills and knowledge
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona