Spotlight on Professional Development
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Matching professional development to teachers' needs
- The quality and rigor of microcredential programs
- Connecting professional development to evaluations
- Helping minority educators navigate specific challenges
- Strategies for cultivating teachers' skills and knowledge
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Superintendent, Malverne Union Free School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Malverne, New York
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Founding Principal
- Academies of Math and Science, Phoenix, Arizona