Spotlight on Professional Development
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Matching professional development to teachers' needs
- The quality and rigor of microcredential programs
- Connecting professional development to evaluations
- Helping minority educators navigate specific challenges
- Strategies for cultivating teachers' skills and knowledge
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- ARTS ADMINISTRATOR - Office Staff
- Myriad Music School and Dance Academy, San Mateo, California