Spotlight on Professional Development
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Matching professional development to teachers' needs
- The quality and rigor of microcredential programs
- Connecting professional development to evaluations
- Helping minority educators navigate specific challenges
- Strategies for cultivating teachers' skills and knowledge
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Dorchester County Public Schools, Cambridge, Maryland
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)