Spotlight on Professional Development 2016
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Customizing PD to fit the needs of every teacher
- Giving colleagues more opportunities to collaborate
- Using social media for practical and immediate PD
- Implementing strategies to avoid teacher burnout
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York