Spotlight on Professional Development 2016
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Customizing PD to fit the needs of every teacher
- Giving colleagues more opportunities to collaborate
- Using social media for practical and immediate PD
- Implementing strategies to avoid teacher burnout
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- Superintendent, Davenport Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Davenport, Iowa