Spotlight on Professional Development 2016
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Customizing PD to fit the needs of every teacher
- Giving colleagues more opportunities to collaborate
- Using social media for practical and immediate PD
- Implementing strategies to avoid teacher burnout
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Newport News Foundation Director
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- High School Principal
- Lewiston-Porter CSD, Youngstown, New York
- Superintendent, Rockville Centre School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Rockville Centre, New York
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)