Spotlight on Professional Development (2015)
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Strategies for effective professional development
- Providing opportunities for teachers to improve their craft
- Creating an environment for continuous improvement
- Empowering teachers to engage in inquiry projects
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Special Education Teacher
- Jewish Child and Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)