Spotlight on Professional Development (2015)
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Strategies for effective professional development
- Providing opportunities for teachers to improve their craft
- Creating an environment for continuous improvement
- Empowering teachers to engage in inquiry projects
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina