Spotlight on Principal Evaluation & Leadership
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Principal Evaluation & Leadership is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Measuring different approaches to principal evaluation
- Improving school leadership and culture through continuous learning
- Understanding and evaluating new school-leader standards
- Maximizing the effectiveness of principal supervisors
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Principal - Pine Grove
- Hernando County School Board, Spring Hill, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California