Spotlight on Principal Evaluation & Leadership
The Education Week Spotlight on Principal Evaluation & Leadership is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Measuring different approaches to principal evaluation
- Improving school leadership and culture through continuous learning
- Understanding and evaluating new school-leader standards
- Maximizing the effectiveness of principal supervisors
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia