Spotlight on Principal Evaluation & Leadership
The Education Week Spotlight on Principal Evaluation & Leadership is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Measuring different approaches to principal evaluation
- Improving school leadership and culture through continuous learning
- Understanding and evaluating new school-leader standards
- Maximizing the effectiveness of principal supervisors
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California
- ARTS ADMINISTRATOR - Office Staff
- Myriad Music School and Dance Academy, San Mateo, California
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana