Spotlight on Personalized Professional Development
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Shifts from credit-hour requirements to micro-credentialing
- Initiatives to groom teacher leaders
- Professional coaching for principals
- Making professional development more interactive and engaging
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- High School Math Teacher
- Moreau Catholic High School, Hayward, California
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.