Spotlight on Personalized Professional Development
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Shifts from credit-hour requirements to micro-credentialing
- Initiatives to groom teacher leaders
- Professional coaching for principals
- Making professional development more interactive and engaging
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Elementary School Principal
- Voices College-Bound Language Academies, San Jose, California
- Principal, Bell Creek Academy
- Bell Creek Academy, Riverview, Florida
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona