Spotlight on Personalized Professional Development
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Professional Development is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Shifts from credit-hour requirements to micro-credentialing
- Initiatives to groom teacher leaders
- Professional coaching for principals
- Making professional development more interactive and engaging
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.