Spotlight on Personalized Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using technology to customize student learning
- Targeting specific reading skills through personalized literacy instruction
- Digital platforms to help students explore career possibilities
- Assessing the progress of personalized learning efforts to date
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- EDU Key Customer Specialist
- 3Doodler, Working from home
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas