Spotlight on Personalized Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using technology to customize student learning
- Targeting specific reading skills through personalized literacy instruction
- Digital platforms to help students explore career possibilities
- Assessing the progress of personalized learning efforts to date
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.