Spotlight on Parent and Community Engagement
The Education Week Spotlight on Parent and Community Engagement is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How home-school connections are helping ELLs and their parents
- Expanded parental and community engagement under ESSA
- Providing parents with actionable information to support student learning
- Enlisting parents to bridge cultural barriers in schools
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Territory Manager USA, North America
- Bright Advertising, New York City, New York
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)