Spotlight on Parent and Community Engagement
The Education Week Spotlight on Parent and Community Engagement is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How home-school connections are helping ELLs and their parents
- Expanded parental and community engagement under ESSA
- Providing parents with actionable information to support student learning
- Enlisting parents to bridge cultural barriers in schools
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher
- Moving Everest Charter School, Chicago, Illinois
- Science: Biology and Integrated Science 9
- Nansha College Preparatory Academy, Guangzhou, Guangdong (CN)
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)