Spotlight on Math Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Math Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How teachers feel about the Common Core State Standards
- Using technology to increase elementary math achievement
- Rethinking math instruction to better match the skills students need in their lives
- Providing a deeper grasp of math content through verbal and written strategies
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Multiple Positions
- Legacy Academy of Excellence Charter School, Rockford, Illinois
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)