Spotlight on Math Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Math Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Using digital games to boost early math performance
- Developing scales to help teachers measure students' math anxieties
- How educators are helping English-language learners tackle math
- Fostering creative problem-solving skills in math class
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia