Spotlight on Math Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Math Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Using digital games to boost early math performance
- Developing scales to help teachers measure students' math anxieties
- How educators are helping English-language learners tackle math
- Fostering creative problem-solving skills in math class
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida