Spotlight on Math Instruction (2015)
The Education Week Spotlight on Math Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Improving elementary school instruction with mathematical modeling
- Encouraging growth mindsets towards math
- Using the common core to build conceptual understanding in math
- Enhancing math instructional practices from reading pedagogy
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Positions
- Legacy Academy of Excellence Charter School, Rockford, Illinois
- Elementary School Teacher
- Legends Charter School, Lanham, Maryland
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Executive Director (Head of School)
- Triangle Associates, Burien, Washington State