Spotlight on Math Instruction (2015)
The Education Week Spotlight on Math Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Improving elementary school instruction with mathematical modeling
- Encouraging growth mindsets towards math
- Using the common core to build conceptual understanding in math
- Enhancing math instructional practices from reading pedagogy
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina