Spotlight on Math Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Math Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Best practices in STEM teacher training and retention
- Engaging students in complex reasoning to build understanding in math
- Extending math beyond the classroom and into students' real lives
- How project-based learning can generate diverse ways of tackling math problems
- Research on building teachers' content knowledge
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas
- Physics Teacher (Grade 9) SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.