Spotlight on Literacy Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Literacy Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How the Common Core affects literacy instruction
- The impact of rising automation on adult literacy skills
- Empowering young students to love writing
- Finding effective solutions for struggling readers
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Chief Technology Officer
- Indian Prairie School District 204, Naperville, Illinois
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Online Course Content Writer
- #T.E.A.C.H. (Training Educators And Creating Hope), Plymouth, Michigan
- ELEMENTARY ED 3
- Brevard Public Schools, Palm Bay, Florida