Spotlight on Literacy Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Literacy Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How the Common Core affects literacy instruction
- The impact of rising automation on adult literacy skills
- Empowering young students to love writing
- Finding effective solutions for struggling readers
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Psychologist
- Milford Public Schools, Milford, Connecticut
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Superintendent of Schools
- Brunswick School Department, Brunswick, Maine
- Executive Director
- Tarrant To and Through Partnership (T3), Fort Worth, Texas