Spotlight on Literacy Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Literacy Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How the Common Core affects literacy instruction
- The impact of rising automation on adult literacy skills
- Empowering young students to love writing
- Finding effective solutions for struggling readers
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
- Berkeley County Board of Education, Martinsburg, West Virginia