Spotlight on Literacy Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Literacy Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Challenges in finding time for independent reading
- Using social media to connect students to authors
- How to transform school culture through summer reading
- Teaching revision in the writing process
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth – Grade 2)
- Sky Advertising, Brooklyn, New York
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado