Spotlight on Literacy Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Literacy Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Challenges in finding time for independent reading
- Using social media to connect students to authors
- How to transform school culture through summer reading
- Teaching revision in the writing process
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Spanish Teacher (PK-8) for 2020-21
- East Baton Rouge Parish Schools, Baton Rouge, LA, US
- Elementary School Master Teacher
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin