Spotlight on Literacy Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Literacy Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Challenges in finding time for independent reading
- Using social media to connect students to authors
- How to transform school culture through summer reading
- Teaching revision in the writing process
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia