Spotlight on Literacy Instruction (2018)
The Education Week Spotlight on Literacy Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Why early exposure to language instruction boosts ELL's literacy
- Encouraging invented spelling in the classroom
- How a multi-sensory literacy initiative has empowered both students and teachers
- Integrating coding into literacy instruction
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- Vance County Schools Opportunity Culture Advanced Teaching and Paraprofessional Positions
- Vance County Schools, Henderson, North Carolina
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado