Spotlight on Literacy Instruction (2018)
The Education Week Spotlight on Literacy Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Why early exposure to language instruction boosts ELL's literacy
- Encouraging invented spelling in the classroom
- How a multi-sensory literacy initiative has empowered both students and teachers
- Integrating coding into literacy instruction
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)