Spotlight on Human Capital Management
The Education Week Spotlight on Human Capital Management is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How districts are providing support for teachers through manageable growth opportunities
- Best practices for screening educator candidates
- Performance-based policies and evaluations that account for new educator roles
- Factors affecting teacher retention efforts
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Territory Manager USA, North America
- Bright Advertising, New York City, New York
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona