Spotlight on Human Capital Management
The Education Week Spotlight on Human Capital Management is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How districts are providing support for teachers through manageable growth opportunities
- Best practices for screening educator candidates
- Performance-based policies and evaluations that account for new educator roles
- Factors affecting teacher retention efforts
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)