Spotlight on Graduation
The Education Week Spotlight on Pathways to Graduation is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How graduation rates have shifted over the years
- Helping students reach their post-graduation goals
- Keeping English-Language Learners on track to graduate
- How schools can commit to higher graduation standards
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York