Spotlight on Graduation
The Education Week Spotlight on Pathways to Graduation is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How graduation rates have shifted over the years
- Helping students reach their post-graduation goals
- Keeping English-Language Learners on track to graduate
- How schools can commit to higher graduation standards
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina