Spotlight on Graduation
The Education Week Spotlight on Pathways to Graduation is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How graduation rates have shifted over the years
- Helping students reach their post-graduation goals
- Keeping English-Language Learners on track to graduate
- How schools can commit to higher graduation standards
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Spanish Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Vance County Schools Opportunity Culture Advanced Teaching and Paraprofessional Positions
- Vance County Schools, Henderson, North Carolina
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide