Spotlight on Formative Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on Formative Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- The forces driving the changing state of assessment
- Using digital formative assessments to track students' progress
- Encouraging students to design ways to demonstrate their learning
- Providing authentic feedback in the classroom
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.