Spotlight on ESSA (2018)
The Education Week Spotlight on Every Student Succeeds Act is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The head-to-toe makeover of state-issued school report cards
- How teacher evaluation is changing
- How states plan on holding schools accountable under ESSA
- Using ESSA to improve cultural competency in schools
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina