Spotlight on ESSA (2018)
The Education Week Spotlight on Every Student Succeeds Act is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The head-to-toe makeover of state-issued school report cards
- How teacher evaluation is changing
- How states plan on holding schools accountable under ESSA
- Using ESSA to improve cultural competency in schools
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent for Support Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey