Spotlight on ESSA (2018)
The Education Week Spotlight on Every Student Succeeds Act is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The head-to-toe makeover of state-issued school report cards
- How teacher evaluation is changing
- How states plan on holding schools accountable under ESSA
- Using ESSA to improve cultural competency in schools
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York