Spotlight on Equity
The Education Week Spotlight on Equity is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Barriers to helping teachers learn to use technology
- How improving school climate can shrink achievement gaps
- Addressing under enrollment of ELLs in gifted classes
- Involving state leaders and educators in the push towards equity in the classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent for Support Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)