Spotlight on Equity
The Education Week Spotlight on Equity is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Barriers to helping teachers learn to use technology
- How improving school climate can shrink achievement gaps
- Addressing under enrollment of ELLs in gifted classes
- Involving state leaders and educators in the push towards equity in the classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.