Spotlight on Equity in the Classroom
The Education Week Spotlight on Equity in the Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How after-school programs are meeting students' learning needs
- Providing classwork that matches students' grade level
- Making higher education possible for disadvantaged students
- Building daily habits that promote equity in schools
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Psychologist
- Milford Public Schools, Milford, Connecticut
- Special Education Teacher
- Greenwich Education Group, Stamford, Connecticut
- Superintendent of Schools
- Brunswick School Department, Brunswick, Maine
- Executive Director
- Tarrant To and Through Partnership (T3), Fort Worth, Texas