Spotlight on English-Language Learners
The Education Week Spotlight on English-Language Learners is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Implementing dual-language programs
- Tailoring common-core instruction to English-learners
- Parsing new guidelines for meeting unique English-learners’ needs
- Measuring the effectiveness of ELL teachers
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.