Spotlight on English-Language Learners
The Education Week Spotlight on English-Language Learners is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Debating the difficulty of new English-proficiency exams
- Research on the effects of early exposure to English for English-Language Learners
- Using new techniques to help ELLs talk numbers
- How bilingualism and biliteracy can benefit all students
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts