Spotlight on English-Language Learners
The Education Week Spotlight on English-Language Learners is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Debating the difficulty of new English-proficiency exams
- Research on the effects of early exposure to English for English-Language Learners
- Using new techniques to help ELLs talk numbers
- How bilingualism and biliteracy can benefit all students
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania