Spotlight on English-Language Learners
The Education Week Spotlight on English-Language Learners is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Debating the difficulty of new English-proficiency exams
- Research on the effects of early exposure to English for English-Language Learners
- Using new techniques to help ELLs talk numbers
- How bilingualism and biliteracy can benefit all students
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California
- Headmaster - Boston Latin Academy
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, Massachusetts