Spotlight on English-Language Learners
The Education Week Spotlight on English-Language Learners is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Debating the difficulty of new English-proficiency exams
- Research on the effects of early exposure to English for English-Language Learners
- Using new techniques to help ELLs talk numbers
- How bilingualism and biliteracy can benefit all students
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- Superintendent, Davenport Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Davenport, Iowa
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.