Spotlight on English Language Learners 2019
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
The Education Week Spotlight on English-Language Learners is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The impact of closing the Federal Office for ELLs
- Discrepancies in schools' ESL curriculum
- How educators can provide better support for English-Language Learners
- How Canada fosters achievement among their immigrant students
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Deputy Superintendent of Academics
- Providence Public Schools, Providence, Rhode Island
- ELEMENTARY ED 3
- Brevard Public Schools, Palm Bay, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Technology Officer
- Indian Prairie School District 204, Naperville, Illinois