Spotlight on English Language Learners 2019
The Education Week Spotlight on English-Language Learners is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The impact of closing the Federal Office for ELLs
- Discrepancies in schools' ESL curriculum
- How educators can provide better support for English-Language Learners
- How Canada fosters achievement among their immigrant students
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Spring-Ford Area School District, Royersford, Pennsylvania
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)