Spotlight on English Language Learners 2019
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
The Education Week Spotlight on English-Language Learners is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The impact of closing the Federal Office for ELLs
- Discrepancies in schools' ESL curriculum
- How educators can provide better support for English-Language Learners
- How Canada fosters achievement among their immigrant students
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona